We believe that being responsible for your environment means taking care of yourself, those around you, and your world.
We manufacture our furniture in our factory in Connecticut. This way we can monitor our manufacturing processes and guarantee you that we do the following:
If you have any questions about our manufacturing processes, just ask us!
- use sustainably harvested hardwoods, and water based, non-toxic finishes.
- employ lean manufacturing systems that dramatically reduce waste and energy.
- do not use MDF or particle board.
- renovated and restored an 1897 factory that is a reclaimed brownfield site.
- provide health insurance for our employees.
- support the communities where we live and work through charity and volunteered time. .
Together, we take care of our world.